Online agenda and management solution
for entertainment agencies.
The Most Efficient Way to Manage your Bookings
Gig-Guide™ Backstage is the most flexible artist management package available today,
built from the ground up for the entertainment industry.
Whether you manage 2 or 2000 performers, Gig-Guide™ is going to make running your business a whole lot easier.
- Entertainment-specific agenda system
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Performers database
- Financial Administration
- Client/Artist Contracts
- Enquiry Management
- Unlimited Office User Accounts
- Unlimited Artist Login Accounts
- Full Suite of Statistics
- To-Do Functions
- Export databases to excel
- Export to accounting packages [optional]
Gig-Guide™ is 100% web-based software, and available for use anywhere there's an internet connection.
This of course also means it's 100% Mac and PC compatible.
Backstage has been developed with the combined knowledge and experience of bookings agencies worldwide.
More Than Just an Agenda System
Double bookings, miscommunications, hard to reach musicians - sound familiar?
Using the "Backstage" online agenda and management system you'll be able to keep everyone up to date with the latest real time information.
- Save gigs, enquiries, cancelations and periods of unavailability
- Limitless custom fields to store everything to do with the booking.
- Each updated event sends e-mail to the parties involved (artist, crew, management, band members)
- "Package" creation - multiple bookings per contract
Unique in the industry is Gig-Guide's Enquiry Management System.
You can enter enquiries directly to the database with information such as [optional] performance dates, basic client info,
performance related info plus artists from your database that suit the request.
- Tie the system to your website enquiry form and let it run automatically!
- E-mail the enquiry directly from Gig-Guide as a simple quote
- Forward to the agenda system to create a booking
Real Customer Relations
- related enquiries
Addresses can be saved with multiple contacts per company.top of page
Accounting, Financials, Reporting and Reminders
Your contract and invoice stationary is converted into templates for use with Gig-Guide,
allowing you to simply carry on where you left off, without having a hard drive full of Word documents.
Financial information can be viewed/exported in a variety of formats for your own records
or for use by your accountant.
- "Dashboard" - complete office status in one clear overview screen
- Expired enquiries
- Client/Artist contracts not returned
- Overdue invoices
- Invoices payable
- Expired identification documents
Google Maps Integration
Plan your route to the performance/event based on the login account address details :
- login from the office, then this is the start address
- login in from home and your route will be planned from there
- artist login will use their own address as starting point
Gig-Guide is written in Perl using a MySQL database,
and would normally be installed behind your current company website [Lifetime License]
or securely hosted on the Freshwater servers [subscription systems].
Server Requirements (for installation on your own server):
- Unix/Linux Server running Apache server minimum 2
- Perl version 5.8.8
- MySQL version 5.0.77 or later
- 1 MySQL database
- Access to PhpMyAdmin (min 18.104.22.168) for database administration
- Perl Modules: DBI, DBD::mysql CGI, Time::Local, Archive::Zip, Time::HiRes, Date::Calc, Bundle::LWP, Image::Magick
- Access to Unix sendmail
- Access to Cronjobs
- Min. 512 MB RAM